Saturday, July 4, 1998

INDEPENDENCE DAY

DATE: JULY 04, 1998

I watched the USA Original Picture "Buried Alive Part II" this week and hoo-boy, let me tell you, it is every bit as good as "Buried Alive" the original. The moment you bury a character alive, it's instantly a great movie, not to mention it stars the very pointy, blade-faced Ally Sheedy. She makes one very fabulous buried alive lady. I can't wait until "Buried Alive Part III" comes out. That'll be Some Pig.

I'm such a lazy face on this July 4th. Here it is nearly 11:00am and I'm still jammied up. We're going over to Auntie Shirley's at 2:00 to have luncheon with her fam.

My pop wants to go fishing today. He's really into fishing lately (all because one TEEEEEEENY fishy accidentally got snagged on his hook up at the Pickett reunion so now Dad thinks he is a fisherman). Tee-hee-hee.

No comments: